Tuesday, March 8, 2022

2022 Goals

                                 

    2021 goals were the best combination for my reading reality. I did not fulfill all of them but it kept me on track for the whole year. So this year I decided to keep most of them. So here my goals for 2022:
  • Read 100 books
  • Read 5 books by Russian authors
  • Read 5 translated books
  • Listen to 12 audiobooks 
  • Read 5 classics
  • Complete Read your Bookshelf Challenge
  • Complete Page challenge
  • Complete A to Z challenge
  • Complete Buzzword challenge
  • Buy less than 12 books during 2022
  • Finish 5 or 6 series
  • Watch 12 movies
  • Watch 6 TV series
That is basically it. I am still continuing with my Russian LiteratureWorld of LiteratureBooker Prize and Classics Club projects, which at the begging 2022 are the following:

Russian Literature: 12/30
World of Literature: 24/50
Booker Prize Project: 7
Classics Club: 15/50


No comments:

Post a Comment