Outside the BlogIt is so good to be home. I enjoyed my trip to Sicily very much. We were taken care of and spoiled. I tried so many new things of Italian, namely Sicilian cuisine, that I had to buy a cook book. I am not sure if I will manage it the same way, but definitely I will try.
I had quite an adventure in Rome airport, where we had our transit, one of the passports was missing and we missed the last flight. Luckily, the passport was recovered at the police point, but still we had to work out alternative roots back home. So we flew to the closest city and my relative was driving to pick us up. So 14 hours later, 200 euros lighter (God bless cheep airlines) we finally reached home. I must say, that is not experience I would like to repeat. Not because of the money loss, but all the stress you have to go through.
Reading was not impressive. I finished two books that I was reading for almost a month now, so not boasting here.
Last on the Blog
- On Monday I reviewed Tales of Belkin by Alexander Pushkin
- On Tuesday I published March 19, Top Ten Tuesday
- On Wednesday I did not post anything as I did not finish a single book in a week
- On Thursday I reviewed The Waif of the "Cynthia" by André Laurie and Jules Verne
- On Friday I published Friday in Memes #7
- On Monday I will review The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian
- On Tuesday I will publish April 2, Top Ten Tuesday
- On Wednesday I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
- On Thursday I will review The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- On Friday I will publish Friday in Memes #8
Die Again by Tess Gerritsen