Tuesday, March 5, 2019

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, March 6th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
  
I am currently reading 3 books :

1. Bubble in the Bathtub by Jo Nesbø
2. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
3. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 

I have finished:
1. Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder by Jo Nesbo
2. Count Karlstein: or The Ride of the Demon Huntsman by Philip Pullman

I have DNFed:
1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Jazz Age Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
     I have read 5 stories and was really struggling with them. None of them grabbed my attention and I was really bored most of the time.
  
I am planning to start with the following books:
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
2. Doctor Proctor Who Cut the Cheese? by Jo Nesbo
3. The Case of the Stolen Sixpence by Holly Webb


Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got 2 books from the library this week:
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
2. Count Karlstein: or The Ride of the Demon Huntsman by Philip Pullman

12 comments:

  1. What Alice Forgot is one I'd like to read as well. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally picked it up and liking it so far.

      Delete
  2. What Alice Forgot has me curious since I've liked a few of her other books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second one by Moriarty, and I like both of them so far.

      Delete
  3. I loved What Alice Forgot. I hope you enjoy all of your books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read any Fitzgerald except for The Great Gatsby. Interesting view on his short stories. Bummer that you didn't enjoy them, but I feel you gave it a wholehearted effort. I really want to read Jo Nesbo. I only have his The Snowman. Here's my WWW if interested: https://greatmorrisonmigration.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/www-wednesdays-march-6-2019/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Alice Forgot has my attention. I hope its a good read so far. Have a fab week. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, but slow. I would say it is quite ordinary book, but it makes think a lot about myself.

      Delete
  6. What great books you have read recently. I like the sound of What Alice Forgot.

    ReplyDelete