Outside the BlogThis week was all about hockey. It seems I watched all the important matches and there were quite a lot of surprises. But the level of the competitions still very high and Switzerland, who not many believed in, are playing in the final with last year champion Sweden and let me say what game it is!
Bookwise it was not so great, I did not finish a single book and DNFed A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James. I did not like the book from the beginning, but was trying to get into the plot, but the book has most of my triggers altogether, and thought with enough devotion I might have finished the book, but I did not enjoy it. Why to do it to yourself, even if the book is a Booker winner.
Last on the Blog
- On Monday 14.05 I published April 2018 Wrap up
- On Tuesday 01.05 I reviewed Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel
- On Wednesday .02 I published WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, May 2nd
- On Thursday 17.05 I reviewed Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany and Jack Thorne
- On Friday 18.05 I reviewed Dr. March's Four Sons by Brigitte Aubert
Next on the Blog
- I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo
- The Birds and Other Stories by Daphne du Maurier
Newcomers on my Shelf
I got Looking for Alaska by John Green. This is my first book by this author. I will see if I will get his other books.