Monday, May 7, 2018

May 2018 TBR

 It seems I urgently need TBR to sort my debts out. First of all, my aim is to finish all the books I have started. Secondly, read the books I obtained for book clubs and did not manage to read in time. So this is going to be a big list, so I announce May to be a month of covered debts. I hope at least this will motivate me enough to finish the books.

So my list for this month is

The books to be finished: 

1. The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian
2. The Hidden Light of Objects by Mai Al-Nakib
3. Naïve. Super by Erlend Loe

The books for book clubs and my projects:
1. In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
2. Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
3. Claire of the Sea Light by Edwidge Danticat
4. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
5. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

No comments:

Post a Comment