WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading 3 books:
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
2. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
3. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
I have finished:
1. Bubble in the Bathtub by Jo Nesbo
2. Doctor Proctor Who Cut the Cheese? by Jo Nesbo
3. The Magical Fruit by Jo Nesbø
4. The Case of the Stolen Sixpence by Holly Webb
5. The Case of the Vanishing Emerald by Holly Webb
6. The Case of the Phantom Cat by Holly Webb
7. The Case of the Feathered Mask by Holly Webb
8. The Case of the Secret Tunnel by Holly Webb
9. The Case of the Spilled Ink by Holly Webb
10. The Case of the Blind Beetle by Holly Webb
11. The Case of the Weeping Mermaid by Holly Webb
I am planning to start with the following books:
1. Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
2. Can Doctor Proctor Save Christmas? by Jo Nesbø
Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to
share the books they’ve checked out from the library.
I got 2 new books for my Midle Grade March challenge:
1. Can Doctor Proctor Save Christmas? by Jo Nesbø
2. I Am Not A Loser by Jim Smith