Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 2018 TBR

    My May TBR did not work out completely as I pictured it, but still I am optimistic and will continue with publishing TBRs. Even if I will read two books out of the whole list it still be a success.
    This month I want to concentrate on books which will help me to cover as many PopSugar Reading Challenge prompts as possible.

    So...
1. Number 4. A book involving a heist - Headhunters by Jo Nesbø
2. Number 5. Nordic noir - Blood on Snow by Jo Nesbø  
3. Number 11. A book with a female author who uses a male pseudonym - The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
4. Number 12. A book with an LGBTQ+ protagonist - Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
5. Number 13. A book that is also a stage play or musical - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
6. Number 21. A book with your favorite color in the title - Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
7. Number 28. A book with song lyrics in the title - The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro (Tim Burton's Corpse Bride main song - Remains of the Day)

Of course I will not be able read all those books, but I can at least start some and see maybe I will find my new favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment