Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Post #8, Rainy Weekend

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Last Week on the Blog

The week: 13.03 - 19.03
This Week on the Blog

The week: 20.03 - 26.03
  • On Monday, 20th I publish my Bond Project overview
  • On Tuesday, 21st I review the play Run For Your Wife
  • On Wednesday, 22th I publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • On Thursday, 23th I review 2 novellas by Ivan Turgenev (Asya; First Love)
  • On Friday, 24th I review the movie The Passengers
New Comers on my Shelf

     I came across this book accidentally and I liked the blurb. Since I saw Sweet Bean movie where the topic of leprosy in Japan was raised up, I got quite emotional about it. And here there is a book about the journey to leper colonies in Siberia, and I wanted to read a book to see how the disease was treated in a different country.

Outside the Blog

     Today on Sunday is the last chases of 2016–17 Biathlon World Cup. I enjoyed following it throughout the winter and a bit sad that it is over. I am not sure anything exciting will be in March and April, so I hope I will have more time for books.
     I have finished the 3rd episode of BBC War and Peace and must admit that I start gradually love it. I hope I will write the review of my first reaction to the 1st episode, which was quite strong, and as soon as I finish the series review will defensively follow. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your week...and enjoy the new one.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting week! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have another good one this week!

    ReplyDelete