Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading 3 books:
1. Shark's Fin And Sichuan Pepper: A Sweet-Sour Memoir of Eating in China by Fuchsia Dunlop. This book is my nightmare, I think I am reading it already more than half a year and I am somewhere in the middle of it. I cannot say I do not like it, but I always find something much more interesting then discussion about Chinese cuisines.
2. I have just started The Unmade Bed by Françoise Sagan and read I guess2 chapters. I cannot say anything positive or negative about the book yet.
3. I am listening to A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler and done with 1/10th of a book. I like the story development and the style of the author, but I did not come across any significant topics so far.
- Holy Cow by David Duchovny. A funny adventurous story of a cow called Elsie Bovary.
- A Tomb for Boris Davidovich by Danilo Kiš. This is a short story collection united by one common theme.
- A short story collection A Slow Boat to China by Haruki Murakami
- An audiobook Bossypants by Tina Fey
- 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.
My recent books from the library are:
The Unmade Bed by Françoise Sagan
12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
A Slow Boat to China by Haruki Murakami