Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Post #29, Femmeuary

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
     We had guests for the first time in months and I forgot how difficult it is to organize. But anyway it was a pleasure to see friends and enjoy wine and food in a company.
    I am slowly making through Femmeuary, hosted by Lauren from Lauren And The Books channel.
I am reading The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian, a slow byt very enjoyable read and The Accidental by Ali Smith, about which I still do not have any opinion.
    It was kind of difficult to find a proper audiobook as I started 3 and put them away as I did not have mood for them.

 Last on the Blog
Next on the Blog
  • I will review Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
  • I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
Read and Watched
I finished The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy books last week, and started 2 new
  1. The Accidental by Ali Smith
  2. The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian
Newcomers on my Shelf
nothing this week.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see what you think of Big Little Lies! I'd love to listen to audiobooks but I always seem to get distracted, so they don't usually work for me, unless I'm driving.

    Hope you have a super week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you had fun with your guests. I thought about doing Femmeuary, but I found out about it too late. I didn’t have time to get books for it. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Little Lies looks interesting and I've never heard of it before. I have to be in the right frame of mind meaning not too distracted sometimes when listening to certain audios. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete