Outside the Blog
How it is always happening that when I want to sit down and do the recap of my week and publish the Sunday post I always occupied elsewhere? I blame the 3 week absent on a visit from my mother-in-law, someone needs to be blamed and this cannot be me.
January is over and I just finished my 2017 overview. I do not have posts best and worst of 2017 as I do not usually do it. Reading is a continues process and just time decides which book stay in our memory for whatever reason.
Last on the Blog
- On Monday 08.01 I reviewed Isle of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell
- On Monday 22.01 I reviewed I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- On Tuesday 23.01 I reviewed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson
- On Wednesday 24.01 I reviewed The Curse of the House of Foskett by M.R.C. Kasasian
- On Monday 29.01 I reviewed Almost Famous Women: Stories by Megan Mayhew Bergman
Next on the Blog
- I will publish February 2018 TRB
- I will publish January 2018 Wrap Up
I have 2 books for the Goodreads clubs:
1. In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez
2. The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian