Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Post #2, Carry On

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.


 Last Week on the Blog
The week: 31.01 - 05.02
This Week on the Blog
The week: 06.02 - 12.02
  •  On Monday, 6th I publish February 2017| most anticipated movies
  • On Tuesday, 7th I publish January 2017 Wrap up
  • On Wednesday, 8th I publish Top 5 Wednesday: Book Trends You're Tired Of
  • On Thursday, 9th I review TV Series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
  • On Friday, 10th I review Stay Close by Harlan Coben
 New Comers on my Shelf
  1.   The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie 
  2.   A Tomb for Boris Davidovich by Danilo Kiš 

2 comments:

  1. Great week you had! I didn't know that Hugh Laurie has a book out!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ronyell, yes, published in 1998, and it is quite decent read))

    ReplyDelete