Outside the Blog
I am trying to cover the debts on blog I have since the end of April. But you know it is always much more enjoying to read a book than to write about it, especially when it did not impress you. That is why I do now have dates anymore in my Sunday posts, sometime I just do not have the mood to write about this or that particular book and just check my reading statistic.
One problem I have is connected to the movies - it seems I will not watch anything till the end of the month, since the PC on which I have all my movies is temporary out of order. It should be fixed till the end of a month, meanwhile... well...more books.
On Booktube I found a nice project on William Shakespeare's works - ShakeTube. It is organized by Luukashist Books. Check it and join if you are interested. The project is to read a new play each week and publish a video review/thoughts/opinions about it on your Friday/Sunday etc. reads, in my case it will be posts. From the list Lukas suggests I have not read I guess 5-6 plays, so it will be really great to re-read those that I read as a teen.
Last on the Blog
- On Tuesday, 15.08 I reviewed The Martian by Andy Weir
- On Wednesday, 16.08 I published April 2017 Wrap up
- On Thursday, 17.08 I reviewed Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
Next on the Blog
- I will review movie/book About a Boy by Nick Hornby
- I will publish ShakeTube project details
- I will publish Tome Topple Readathon Wrap Up
- I will publish May 2017 Wrap up
- I will review All You Need Is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka
I am still waiting for my bigger boxes to arrive with plenty of books, but meanwhile I was checking local bookstores. The English section is so poor and expensive that I usually just looking but not buying. this time however I got across some recognizable books and decided to get them since there were so much hype on booktube and book blogs: The Vegetarian by Han Kang and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky