Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday Post #22, Cold in the Air

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Outside the Blog
    The Secret Santa from The Broke and the Bookish  is officially on and I got my person, so I was thinking how I can organize it nicely. Have a couple of ideas, but not much time to realize.
    My worst week so far during this autumn: I have not finish any book, and most probably I did not even read more them 100 pages.

   Last on the Blog 
Next on the Blog
  • I will review All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • and I actually do not have any books read, so I might concentrate on  some challenge updates and movie reviews.
Newcomers on my Shelf
   None and that is good. I believe one of my New Year resolutions will be to reduce my unread books to the minimum.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about Never LEt Me Go. Hope your week ahead is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with reducing your unread books! I’m trying to do the same thing. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete