Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Audiobook Challenge End of Year Update

It is time to check the progress made for this challenge. Thought there still a couple of days left till official year end and I am in the middle of the book and most probably finish it this year I've decided to post the challenge wrap up and see if I met my goals.

2017 Audiobook Challenge Levels:
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
  • Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
This year I was not sure of my possibilities so I went for Stenographer and completed 12 books:
  1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
  2. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
  3. The Handmaid's Tale By Margaret Atwood
  4. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
  5. Bucky F*cking Dent by David Duchovny
  6. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
  7. The Diviners by Libba Bray
  8. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
  9. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
  10. Hornet's Nest by Patricia Cornwell
  11. Southern Cross by Patricia Cornwell
  12. Bossypants by Tina Fey
   Altogether I consider this year's challenge quite a success and most definitely be participating next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment