Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Audiobook Challenge

Following the successfull 2017 I am planing to take part in 2018 Audiobook Challenge. Join Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer for the 7th year of audiobook fun.

Challenge Details
  • Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed. 
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate;
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2018, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2018.
Levels
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+ 
Since the aim is to improve from your previous year I would go for Socially Awkward this year

No comments:

Post a Comment