Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Post #26, Merry Christmas Again

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Outside the Blog
    You know that it is Christmas again! And a lot of people celebrate it. I do not especially into it as it is not much fun as Catholic Christmas.

 Last on the Blog 
Next on the Blog
  • I will review Isle of Dogs  by Patricia Cornwell
  • I will review I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
  • I will publish 2017 Challenges wrap up post 
Newcomers on my Shelf
    I do not have any new books this week but I am waiting for some to come. Don't you think that end of year is a terrible time for a book blogger -  everyone is writing and making videos about their favorite books of the year and you are just doomed to add more and more to your TBR(((

1 comment:

  1. Yes all these wrap up posts and videos are definitely dangerous to the TBR!

    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete