Wednesday, April 19, 2017

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, April 19th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading 3 books:
Because of the Tome Topple Readathon I put Dogheaders by Alexey Mavrin on hold.

Currently I am reading
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
3. Blankets by Joanne Harris

I have finished 3 books:
1. I finished last week Police by Jo Nesbø
2. I have just finished novel Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov

I am planning to start with the following books:
   
1. The Graveyyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. Arsène Lupin, Gentleman-Thief by Maurice Leblanc
3. Love Virtually by Daniel Glattauer

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I picked two books yesterday from the library:
1. Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
2. Mr Mercedes by Stephen King (love the cover)


5 comments:

  1. I completely forgot about the Tome Topple Readathon - I'm terrible at remembering things! I remember Anna Karenina taking me forever to read when I read it!! Hope you're enjoying it!
    Here's my WWW Wednesday: http://dualreads.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/wednesday-catch-up-19th-april-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I would manage 2 classics in one readathon))) silly me! still fighting Oblomov.

      Delete
  2. These are all new to me, but I do hope you enjoy them all. Here is my post
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-are-you-reading-wednesdays-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Anna Karenina, and it has been many years, so maybe it is time for a reread.

    Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a re-read for me, so i hope to find something new this time))

      Delete