Wednesday, April 5, 2017

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, April 5th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next 

I am currently reading 3 books:

1. I am reading Dogheaders by Alexey Mavrin

I have finished 3 books:
1. Last week I finished A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler.
2. I have finished short story collection A Slow Boat to China by Haruki Murakami.
3. I have finished a graphic novel The Graveyard Book Volume 1 by Neil Gaiman

I am planning to start with the following books:
      As part of Tome Topple Readathon, which starts on 7th of April I have quite a list of book to start with.
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
3. Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
4. Runemarks by Joanne Harris
5. Police by Jo Nesbø
6. Blankets by Craig Thompson

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I took only one book from the library to support Tome Topple Readathon challenge:

Blankets by Craig Thompson


5 comments:

  1. I must confess all these are new to me. I hope you are enjoying Dogheaders. Here is my post
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-are-you-reading-wednesdays-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Anna Karenina many years ago...and not that long ago, thoroughly enjoyed A Spool of Blue Thread. Enjoy your reading, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the Graveyard Book Graphic Novel? I'm curious to know how the Chemist is. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chemist was pretty good. It was an interesting read for me as I did not start out liking the main character. I was glad I kept reading though. I hope you enjoy it!
    Have a nice week,
    Laura
    My WWW

    ReplyDelete