All books read need to be over 500 pages! That's the only "rule".
1. Read more than 1 tome
2. Read a graphic novel
3. Read a tome that's part of a series
4. Buddy read a tome
5. Read an adult novel
My ambitious TBR is:The must read for readathon, which fill the points 1 and 5, are:
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy p.860
2. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer p.520
3. Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov p.634
For point 3 I have two books ready and maybe I will finish up reading them both:
1. Runemarks by Joanne Harris p.503 - first book from Runemarks series
2. Police by Jo Nesbø p.636 - 10th book from Harry Hole series
For point 2 I placed an order in the library and waiting till it is fulfilled. It might come after the readathon starts, but I hope I will have time to finish it.
1. Blankets by Craig Thompson
Unfortunately, I have nothing for point 4. I have never buddy read anything and have no idea how it is done, so this going to be the only point I'll skip.
In case, just in case, I would be successful in this readathon I have two more books to read or at least to start:
1. The Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek p.702
2. Blood Ties by Samantha Hayes p.543