Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Post #12, Back on Track

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog

     I got sick this week and had to stay at home. So when you are at home you suddenly realize how much you need to do around the house. Basically,being in a bad condition and fuss around the house is not the greatest combination, but I managed to see a couple of movies, which were waiting for ages and finally plant some flowers for terrace.
   I made Friday and Saturday absolutely free from reading and blogging due to the Tome Topple. I needed a break from reading so I continued to watch movies))

Last Week on the Blog

The week: 17.04 - 23.04
This Week on the Blog
The week: 24.04 - 30.04
  • On Monday, 24th I review Police by Jo Nesbo
  • On Tuesday, 25th I review movies Girl on the Train, The Bucket List
  • On Wednesday, 26th I publish T5W March 26, Authors You Want to Read More From
  • On Thursday, 27th I review play A woman in a Poppy Dress
  • On Friday 28st, I review The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer

New Comers on my Shelf

1. Frog Music by Emma Donoghue who is very known by her book Room
2. Mr Mercedes by Stephen King (love the cover)




2 comments:

  1. Yeah breaks are good, although sorry to hear about the sick part! Hopefully you're feeling better. I'm so behind on movies, I don't even know what I've missed lately ha ha. Probably a ton. I did see arrival though recently, and it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, every time I have any extra time I look at how much of a mess my house is, but I fail to get anything fixed. :-( Sorry you were sick. Hope you have a better week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete