Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Post #45, Uneventful

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
      This week seems terribly uneventful. The weather from sunny and warm went back to windy and nasty. It does not influence the trees though, which are in full bloom. White petals are just everywhere and I am anxiously waiting  for the rest of trees to blossom.
     I went to Shazam! this week and it was kind of funny. I did not have any expectations and quite enjoyed the movie. I do not think I'll re-watch it thought, it is definitely a one-timer. 
       Oh, and Tome Topple Readathon has started this Saturday. This is the only readathon I am taking part, as I can finally deal with some tomes from my shelves. It is two weeks long and has a couple of challanges, which are very easy. Feel free to join! 

  Last on the Blog 
Next on the Blog
  • On Monday I will review The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  • On Tuesday I will publish April 16, Top Ten Tuesday
  • On Wednesday I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • On Thursday I will review The Hidden Light of Objects by Mai Al-Nakib
  • On Friday I will publish Friday in Memes #9
  • On Saturday I will publish March Wrap up
 Newcomers on my Shelf
none

12 comments:

  1. Tome Topple Readathon is new to me, so I should look into it. A two-week-long readathon sounds more do-able than a one day 'thon.

    I'm very curious about The Bear and the Nightingale, so I think I need to take a look at your review.

    I'd love to have you link up at Sunday Salon. I've taken over as moderator, and I hope to build it back up to where it once was. It was the first meme I ever participated in, and I met so many bloggers through it. The linkup will be posted each Saturday on my blog, and it will stay up all week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will link up to Sunday Salon. It is just not a habit yet).

      Delete
  2. Great that you're doing a readathon. I've been struggling to find that perfect book, I'll have to check out your opinions on The Last Quarter of the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think it can become anybody's favourite. It's too controversial.

      Delete
  3. I kinda want to see Shazam but I've been debating whether it's one to wait for general release rather than cinema...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think, I would enjoy it so much if not the reaction of others, they created atmosphere, that I was missing.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a fun readathon! Enjoy!! And same here w/ the weather- we're actually getting snow! Ergh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already having spring back. Hope the same for you!

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the readathon :)

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should probably participate in that readathon. I have some massive books on my shelf. Good luck with toppling your tomes. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it very helpful, though I did not read evening I was hoping for.

      Delete