Wednesday, April 10, 2019

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, April 10th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
  
I am currently reading 3 books:

1. I have almost finished Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
2. I have just started The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. I am half way through Can Doctor Proctor Save Christmas by Jo Nesbø 

I have finished:
1. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
2. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
3. Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

I am planning to start with the following book:
1. 100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got 1 books from the library this week:

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

16 comments:

  1. I read TFIOS quite some years ago but I still remember just how much I was moved by the story. I hope you will like it plus all the other books that you are reading. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed TFIOS, book and movie. I also loved What Alice Forgot.

    I've had Eleanor and Park for ages...but have finally brought it back from the Cloud and hope to read it soon.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor and Park is the first book I kind of liked from Rainbow Rowell.

      Delete
  3. Man, it's been such a long time since I read Madame Bovary! Hope you enjoyed the Inkheart series. A lot of people liked it, but I just couldn't get into it, personally.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not get into this series as well, just did not care for it.

      Delete
  4. Are you liking Madame Bovary? I thought it was beautifully written, but such a sad story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it so far, but it is going very slowly)

      Delete
  5. Lots of interesting books on the go! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read TFIOS but I know a lot of people really love it. I hope you enjoy it ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it and loved it, but would never reread.

      Delete
  7. I've not read any of your choices, but they do all sound good. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete