Saturday, April 13, 2019

Tome Topple Readathon on April 13th - 26th - TBR

     The next round of the Tome Topple Readathon will take place from midnight in your time zone on August 4th to 11:59pm in your time zone on August 17th!
     The whole point of this readathon is to read big books (over 500 pages). You don't even need to read a lot of them. You don't even need to finish one. The point is that we are all reading those big daunting books at the same time and supporting each other.  Tome Topple Readathon Goodread group.
      All books read need to be over 500 pages! That's the only "rule".

     There are new challenges this year and I like them more:
1. Read more than 1 tome 
2. Read the time that has been on your TBR the longest 
3. Read a tome that is part of a series 
4. Read a tome in a genre you don’t usually read 
5. Read an adult novel 

My ambitious TBR is: 
    

        For challenge 2 I have:
Career of Evil - third book in Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith p. 599
        For challenge 3 I have:
The Thirst - 11th book in Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbø  p.510
        For challenge 4 I have sci-fi book:
Dune by Frank Herbert p.800
        For challenge 5, which I transfer into "Read a YA novel" I have:
Runemarks first book in Runemarks series by Joanne Harris p.505

    In case, just in case, I would be successful in this readathon I have two more books to read or at least to start:
1. The Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek p.702
2. The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón p. 527

2 comments: