Saturday, April 20, 2019

Sunday Post #46, Frohe Ostern

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
      That can be more disappointing than falling ill on nice hot spring days? Falling ill a day before greatly expected road trip to Germany, said main chief of our clan. Lucky for us, it was just one day temperature, not resulting in any sickness and we went off to Nuernberg, Koeln, Hanover and Berlin.
   The weather is just crazy nice. I cannot remember last time Easter was so sunny. We are so high on positive emotions and fresh impressions, that even small disagreements cannot spoil it in any way.
Hannover
Last on the Blog 
Next on the Blog
  • On Monday I will review Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • On Tuesday I will publish April 23, Top Ten Tuesday
  • On Wednesday I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • On Thursday I will review A Stranger in the House|The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
  • On Friday I will publish Friday in Memes #10
  • On Saturday I will publish March Wrap up
 Newcomers on my Shelf
none

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow- beautiful picture of the river! Easter was really nice here too, wwather- wise, and it was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sickness has spoiled our weekend plans too, both my husband and I are coughing and feverish. I’m glad you were able to travel anyway

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just sods law that you'll fall ill the day before a big trip. :( Glad it didn't ruin things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that photo is lovely. Makes me want to be outside on the water. The weather has been great here too. I hope it stays that way for a while because all of the bad weather over the winter just had me so down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo! I hope you have a great trip. I’d love to see Germany someday because that’s where most of my family is from. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hopefully you are better now and having a great week. Happy reading!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you were able to go ahead with your trip. I'm also glad your weather was so wonderful.

    Thanks for joining in on Sunday Salon. I hope you will stop by again each week!

    ReplyDelete