Something newThis week was quiet and slow in all spheres. I have not read lots giving in to the general sleepy mood caused by rainy weather. Most of the time I spent at my parents' summer home, picking berries, my favorites were gooseberries and black-current, so I guess my required level of vitamins is refilled.
The whole week internet was full of Reading Rush announcements and excitement that I finally gave up. I did not pick up all the books yet, but I am working on it. I will start with some novellas, that I was planning to read anyway and will see how it'll go on. Are you participating or just do not care?
Last on the Blog
- On Monday I reviewed Looking for Alaska by John Green
- On Tuesday I published May 2019 Wrap up
- On Wednesday I published WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
- On Thursday I reviewed Inkspell|Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- On Friday I published Friday in Memes #12
- On Monday I will review The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- On Tuesday I will publish June 2019 Wrap up
- On Wednesday I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
- On Thursday I will review Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- On Friday I will publish Friday in Memes #13
Newcomers on my ShelfI am not buying or taking any book this summer, in order to reduce my physical TBR)