Wednesday, July 31, 2019

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, July 31

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

This month I am reading through my Russian and classics lists, that is why some of the books do not have an English translation.

I am currently reading 1 book:

1. Engineer Garin and His Death Ray by Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy

I have finished:
1. Scarlet Sails by Aleksandr Grin
2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
3. The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
4. Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott

I am planning to start with the following book:
1. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got no books from the library this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment