Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Post #1, Fresh Start

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Last Week on the Blog
                                           published my historical fiction monthly recommendation
                                           published my December 2016 Whap up
                                           published Top Ten Tuesday list with 10 books that I've got recently

This Week on the Blog
  • On Monday, 30th I review Midnight Pirates by Ally Kennen
  • On Tuesday, 31st I publish Top Ten Tuesday list: All about the visuals
  • On Wednesday, 1st I publish Top 5 Wednesday list
  • On Thursday, 2nd I review The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
  • On Friday, 3rd I review Lou-lan by Yasushi Inoue

No comments:

Post a Comment