Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday Post #31, Too Much Middle Grade

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
  I did not publish anything during March as I was reading a lot. Most of the books were middle grade and I have too much of it. I have read 21 books I have read the whole A Series of Unfortunate Events, I have never read it before, so it was quite a journey, but finally I got tired of its gloomy atmosphere and mood, especially since the winter seems to be over.

 Last on the Blog
Next on the Blog
  • I will review Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
  • I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • I will publish February Wrap Up
  • I will publish March Wrap Up
Read and Watched

The first book this month I have read is Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel. I watched Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and Happy! (first season, I am not sure if there will be other)

Newcomers on my Shelf
Influenced by Middle Grade March I've bought the second book in Inkworld Series Inkspell by Cornelia Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment