Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Post #32, Sunny week

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
 This week was such a blessing weather-wise.Sunny all the time, but a bit windy which made the heat more pleasant, random rains but mostly during might, so no negative impact on the day. The city changed throughout the week: everything is green and blooming, nice combination of white, pink and green. So, it is difficult to sit at home and read much, and I can see my reading is stagnating as I have finished only 3 books so far. 

 Last on the Blog
Next on the Blog
  • I will review Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson
  • I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • I will publish March Wrap Up
  • I will review some books for Middle Grade March 
Read and Watched
I have just finished Vicious by V.E. Schwab. 
This week I finished 4th season of Shetland 

Newcomers on my Shelf
Nothing this week

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a nice week! The weather has been terrible here but hopefully spring will arrive soon! I love Shetland and have seen the first three seasons, looking forward to season 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I started Shetland at season 4 and loved it, but I am not sure if I should go back at the beginning.

      Delete