Wednesday, April 25, 2018

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, April 25th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
  
I am currently reading 3 books:

1. I am listening to Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
2. I am stuck with The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian which I love but cannot finish for some reason.
3. I have started The Hidden Light of Objects by Mai Al-Nakib 

I have finished:
Last week I finished Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel and The Grownup by Gillian Flynn

I am planning to start with the following books:
1. Saturnin by Zdeněk Jirotka
2. Animal Farm by George Orwell
3. Beartown by Fredrik Backman

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got 2 books from the library this week:
1. Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
2. Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls: 100 Tales of Extraordinary Women by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo, which I have already DNFed and by which I am extremely disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear the Rebel Girls book disappointed. The title was so promising!

    ReplyDelete