Monday, February 4, 2019

2019 Audiobook Challenge

       Another challenge I am joining this year is 2019 Audiobook Challenge. I noticed that I listen to more and more audio books with every year, so why not to join the challenge to monitor my progress.
     The 2019 Audiobook Challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer you can check their site to see more about audio books altogether and read great reviews on audio books.

Challenge Details
  • Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
  • Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2019, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2019.
Levels
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
  • Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I would go for a Stenographer at the beginning and after half a year I will evaluate the results and see how it is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment