Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday Post #36, Back Again

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. 

Outside the Blog
      I am back for blogging after a half year involuntary break. In the summer I was traveling and was away from home laptop and did not feel comfortable on public computers. So after a while I was too lazy to post anything, and thus it took a lot of time to collect myself and start writing, as the books for overview were piling. So I am still figuring out my plans for the year.
    Currently I did not read any single book in February and really struggling to read a couple of pages per day. Even listening to audio books slowed down.
 Last on the Blog
Next on the Blog
  • On Monday I will review The Birds and Other Stories by Daphne du Maurier
  • On Tuesday I will review One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus
  • On Wednesday I will publish WWW Wednesday and Library Loot
  • On Thursday I will review Six of Crows Series by Leigh Bardugo
  • On Friday I will review Wayward Pines series by Blake Crouch
  Newcomers on my Shelf
 I have quite a set of books this week and all of them are part of series:
Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
Beartown by Fredrik Backman 
The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden
The Testament of Loki by Joanne M. Harris

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! You have some awesome looking reviews coming up- The Birds, One of Us is Lying, Wayward Pines... I'd be anxious to see all of those haha!

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are back like a tornado with all those posts, even more than one a day. The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden is one of my favorite books last year - I loved it. I hope you enjoy. Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete