Wednesday, February 6, 2019

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, February 6th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
  
I am currently reading 3 books:

1. I have almost finished Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
2. I have just started The Taking of Pelham One Two Three by John Godey
3. I am half way through Tales of Belkin and Other Prose Writings by Alexander Pushkin 

I have finished:
1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
2. Blood on Snow by Jo Nesbø


I am planning to start with the following books:
1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
2. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate


Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got 1 books from the library this week, which I have already finished:

1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

6 comments:

  1. Your books look tempting. Enjoy your week, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Pushkin, and I don't know if I have come across anyone else reading him, so this is really exciting! I also have a few of your other titles on my TBR list. Hope you have a wonderful week of reading. Here's my WWW post: https://greatmorrisonmigration.wordpress.com/2019/02/06/www-wednesdays-february-6-2019/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually surprised how many negative reviews I found on Pushkin prose. I do not know a single other author who would be so talented in prose and poems at the same time.

      Delete
  3. Curious to see what you think of these books by Gaiman, Arden, and Applegate. I loved so much her "Home of the Brave" - and cried so much reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Applegate it was actually a title choice, I liked how it sounded. Now I hope it will be a great story))

      Delete